Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wednesday Night April 9, 2008


YAY! They've returned! Our weekly neighborhood dinners! Tonight was the first one of this year and we had a great turnout! Lots of good food too! We've decided to switch things up a bit and make the dinners potluck instead of relying on the host for everything! The kids really had a good time playing together!
What do you think about those azaleas? Believe it or not I was standing up when I took this picture! That azalea bush is easily over 6.5 feet tall! It's absolutely beautiful when in full bloom.

*and finally, no one commented on their double-dog dare to do something silly...honestly, yesterday I didn't even leave the house, so the chance to act out my impulses were limited...But today, in the car, coming home from Publix, at a stop light, some REM blasting from the radio...I sang and jigged like no one's business! I think I added a little extra "umph" just thinking about my dare...come on fess up - what have you done? It's not too late...

3 comments:

Kerri said...

We had a great time. Thanks for including us - we look forward to next week!

Pelham said...

I have seriously thought about the double-dare. It has to be a good one though. I do wish my hair would look that good in a pink bow!

fiona said...

a party would be nothing without great hosts!