Saturday, April 5, 2008

Stars...

We're home after a few days at my mothers - where we had a great, relaxing, food filled time! On Thursday night we took the kids to the opening night of the local AA baseball team. Here's my boy with the mascot - he really had a good time.

*a funny from tonight...well at least funny to us...
I was putting him to bed and tried to take one of the 4 pillows he had in bed with him and he said that he wanted to keep all four of them because "there are four pillows - and I'm four!" So I said to him "how did you get to be so smart?" and he pointed to his head and said "I just think it up in my brain."

1 comment:

Bloggin' Mama said...

If you think he's funny now, wait until he is five. It only gets better. BTW - I can't believe how much he looks like you! Too cute.