Friday, November 2, 2007

Two for the price of one!

I'm catching up here! I finally, finally finished the pre-school portraits and have a few extra minutes before I devote the rest of today to my very patient family. So without futher ado... It is with great pleasure that I present to you the blog photos for today, Friday, November 2, 2007... Ms. Lou at her finest!

Lou with the dog that she loves the most, Jasime (Jazzy), although I'm not so sure that Jazzy feels the same...
Lou painting in the afternoon. This is the easel we gave her for her birthday and I think we definitely have gotten our money's worth on this present!

2 comments:

Mumsy said...

Those are darling--especially the bottom one.

Julia said...

She is such an intense painter, you better frame that painting it may be worth a million or so in about 30 years!! Hope ya'll are well