Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tree Hugger


I realized yesterday that it has been over a week since I've posted a picture of my kids, it's been kinda a nice change, good for me to flex my photography muscles & take something other than those 2 precious muses of mine! However, I'm back with one of Amy-Lee...he's quickly turning into that little boy I've been dreading...climbing things, fascination- bordering on obsession - with guns and all things violent, doesn't want to cuddle with his mama in the mornings "tomorrow I'll cuddle with you" "tomorrow I'll hold your hand." But I guess these are all signs that we are doing our jobs correctly, he's growing up, exerting his independence, at least that's what I tell myself in a feeble attempt to comfort my bruised mama-ego...

3 comments:

fiona said...

love this picture of sweet amos! he is a very sweet boy! his future mother in law will be very happy with him!

j&bH said...

LOVE the BoSox shirt! You really are raising that boy right. :)

Anonymous said...

As much as I love your pictures, sometimes I love your comments even more. It makes me happy not to miss these moments. Thanks for sharing. much love!