Thursday, November 1, 2007

Finally, it's over!

Is it just me or did this Halloween season seem inordinately long? But we made it through, only one costume change & loads of candy! Can't wait until next year. By the way...doesn't it seem wrong that Christmas decorations are up before the taste of your last candy corn is gone?

Here are my precious children, ever so cooperative when it comes to taking pictures...

This is a good example of why we LOVE our neighborhood...spontaneous group trick or treating

More of our little munchkins! I love this picture because you can see Amy-Lee helping Mary Maddox down the steps...what a kind fellow!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I thought you were supposed to trick or treat when it is dark outside?

jlindsey said...

Obviously, you don't have children! Who wants to lug a 2 & a 3 year old around the streets when it's dark?

Jamie said...

By the way, I love Lou's hair in pig tails.

Meghan said...

I had so much fun with you guys last night!! I realized when I got home that I forgot to tell you thanks for the pizza. . .so THANKS!! Even more thanks to you guys and your friendly neighbors for letting me play with the kiddies!!! I love them soo much!

fiona said...

I agree on all accounts. Great neighbors and great friends! I mean, could those kids be any cuter? Thanks for a great night...we should have had that other beer! Thanks meghan for playing with the kiddies...you don't know how much you help!