Monday, November 26, 2007

I scream, You scream...


My friend Kerri & I have decided to start keeping each other's little girl on alternating Monday's. This gives the Mama's an extra morning of peace & quiet to get some things done (or nothing for that matter) and at the same time it gives our darling, precious, sweet, lovable girls an opportunity to play with each other. I wish this picture had sound so that you could hear the screams they were emitting, just for the heck of it, no reason, no rhyme, just screaming.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

I got so much done this morning! So glad that the girls were having a great time. I have noticed the 'random' screaming - who knows, they are little girls! What if we had no inhibitions - we might scream more often too!

Lacey said...

I feel like doing that sometimes...