Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mud Buddies







I wanted you to get the full effect of the fun my kids had today so I had to give you lots of pictures! I promise you, I had to turn down bathing suit requests several times! They really had so much fun though! Playing in the puddles & mud kept them occupied for a good two hours! Four hours if you count the time it took to get all that mud off of them & my bathroom!!


**A shout out to Danielle who was suffering from some birthday blues...hope the show is back on the road!

7 comments:

JM said...

looks like fun! That makes me want to jump in a puddle of mud and make a mud pie.

Carolyn said...

I love it. I know some cousins who would have loved to have been right in that action!

Anonymous said...

looks like they really had fun. I can't get over how much Leighton looks like you, and Amos like Alvin in these pictures.

Katherine said...

I LOVE the pics of them together!

Red Cottage Life said...

I want a copy of the third picture please....
I love how Leighton Day has on rain boots...like that is helping keep her dry and clean!
And they are sooo sweet together!

Jenn said...

How FUN! Makes me want to throw mine in the mud!

Ana Nicole said...

I adore your photos! Absolutely love. You are able to convey such vivid human emotion.

Do you do professional headshots? Are you in NY? Would love to connect with you possibly on a project.