Friday, October 26, 2007

Dress Rehersal

Tonight we hosted friends for a Halloween dress rehearsal party. You know one night really isn't enough time to enjoy your Halloween costume...especially when your Mom worked as hard as she did making it...not me, but Fiona, Kerri & Melina sure did!

You'll notice that there was a change in wardrobe for my little girl, she wasn't too comfortable as a witch...see that's what dress rehearsals are all about! Now bear with me, there are a bunch of cute, cute photos ahead!

1st costume...
I love this picture because it shows that even a beautiful mermaid like Abby can't take my boy's attention away!

Our 2nd fireman wasn't as thrilled to be at the party. . .

The Doctors Fuller

And finally...our sweet clown!

5 comments:

Emily said...

So, so cute!

Meghan said...

Thanks to you and your neighborhood for letting me crash the party!! I had a blast and all the kids are sooo cute and bring me such joy!!!!

Mumsy said...

Adorable! I love Halloween just for this reason!

fiona said...

another great neighborhood party...thanks a bunch!

Kerri said...

We had a great time! Thanks again - we love the annual party!