Friday, November 26, 2010

Caption this...



Alright, so I missed a day yesterday - come on...it was Thanksgiving!! I was in a Tofurky coma... Actually, I felt like I paced myself pretty well yesterday!




I think this is a pretty funny picture & and in honor of this hilarious website...I'm putting it out there for folks to caption. The funnier the better! I'm gonna start...


"The photographer had a gut feeling family pictures were going to be a challenge with this family."

"Even with months of intense marriage counseling - Thanksgiving wasn't going to be fun for Allen & Cathy"

"Thanksgiving always intensified the debate of Turkey vs Tofurky for Allen & Cathy"

"Allen could never forgive Cathy for her deep allegiance to Alabama during the Iron Bowl"

Your turn!!

4 comments:

BEAT said...

As this picture demonstrates well, Allen and Cathy are once again divided on the background music for Thanksgiving dinner. Because everyone knows he's a little bit country and she's a little bit rock-n-roll.

Kerri said...

from my hubby.....

Allen says to Cathy - a Ford Pinto IS a wonderful family car - now you will have to get used to it!

jlindsey said...

Very good girls!! Both made me LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Cathy Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son.