Friday, February 26, 2010

Action!




As you may know, my boy is in a movie that is being directed by a senior at the college for his Senior Project. Filming began last weekend, with one day spent at a local cemetery. The director needed some extras for this scene so the whole family got to be in the movie. I know, I know I'm suppose to be a proud Mama & that of course my boy is a great actor...blah, blah, blah... but I'm serious when I tell you this... he was so good it was scary! Watching at him during the funeral scene he had my heart breaking! I kept reminding myself that he was just pretending, that he wasn't really sad...his Mama wasn't really dead...

Then as soon as the director yelled "CUT!" back was my sweet little boy...wanting to "free run" but that, my friends, is another post...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I could eat him up, he looks so mature in these pitures, and so much like Alvin!
Leighton is just beautiful.