Friday, October 30, 2009

Karate-Kid






Some of you may already know this, but my boy is taking Taekwondo and LOVES it!! You can only put up with Kung-Fu Panda moves for so long before you realize that maybe the kid should take lessons... He's been taking lessons for nearly two months and this week he was tested for his 1st belt - how exciting! We weren't sure if he was ready, I mean he's only been doing this for 2 months, but his instructor, Mr. Young told me "I wouldn't ask folks to test if they weren't ready...duh!" Alright, I added the "duh", but it clearly was implied! Anyway, we think he passed, at least he looked the part...cute!

On another note, thanks for my friend Nate, this computer is going a bit faster! Amazing what tripling the memory will do...especially considering there wasn't hardly any to begin with, duh!

No comments: