Wednesday, September 16, 2009

oooh-wee!







Let me begin by explaining that these images were taken with my iPhone...




We had such an exciting day! We drove up to Chateau Elan today and the kids were models for a photography workshop. The workshop, LearnFest was led by four renown child photographers and was attended by 60 photographers from all over North America. And, can I just say that my kids were AWESOME!! I was so proud of them! As you can see from these photographs they were pounced on by many, overzealous ladies with cameras - and they loved every minute of it!


If you'll indulge a proud Mama for one moment I'd like to gush about my kids! Obviously, I was proud of how darn cute my kids looked, but more importantly I was so proud of how well they behaved! I can't tell you how many women came up to me & commented on how polite and well mannered my babies were! And even if they only behaved like that for an hour & 15 minutes they done me proud!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

This is so cool. Will you get to see any of the pictures? Your kids could become famous children models.

Danielle said...

awesommmme! i agree... they need to be famous child stars. i mean they totally could be. :)

fiona said...

I have been saying it all along. They need to be in crewcuts or gap ads...along with their mama!

Kerri said...

LOVE the last photo with the descending photographers!

Anonymous said...

well the women who came up to you weren't kidding. Between ALL the groups who were literally chasing them because they were so darn cute...your kiddo's were perfection!

I got some of the CUTEST images of them despite the stampede of women and men! LOL!

Thanks so much for coming down!!!

~AW