Wednesday, September 23, 2009

!!Birthday Celebration!!

WOW! How did this happen? My baby girl turned four!! ACK!! It was such a super day that it deserves two posts...we'll start with the 1st party of the day...her Montessori celebration!


Walking around the "Sun" four times - signifies how many times the earth has gone around the sun since she was born.


Snack time! We had popcorn!


I also learned that popcorn bags double as great hats! Who knew?



Singing "Little Pig" - apparently the most requested birthday song!





She sees her Daddy!


5 comments:

Jamie said...

This last picture makes me smile.

Kerri said...

That last pic is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Please God let her always look at me with such happiness.

My plum.

Dad

BEAT said...

That last picture is just great!

It will always be happiness, there just may be some eye rolling in the future.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she got to wear the Birthday dress!