Sunday, March 2, 2008

Consignment Sale


Twice a year I spend 3 or 4 days prepping, shopping and volunteering at a consigment sale. For those of you out there who don't know what a consignment sale is, it's where folks sell their used children's clothing, toys and other paraphenelia, usually at great prices! One of the reasons I enjoy shopping at these is that I buy items for my kids that I would otherwise NEVER purchase, for example...these Spiderman gloves - $1.00!! He was thrilled with these and the other goodies I bought for him!
"Mom, when you saw these did you think 'ooooh, my boy would like these?'"

3 comments:

Paige said...

What a great find at the sale! I love sales because they are like a treasure hunt.

Jamie said...

You are becoming so bad at posting. I miss my everyday posts. Come on give a girl some daily entertainment.

Kerri said...

LOVE those consignment sales! Paige is right - it is a treasure hunt!