Tuesday, August 9, 2011

tooth



UGH!! My girl had another terrible fall from her bike today & BUSTED up her mouth good! One tooth is precariously hanging in there, but its fate looks pretty sealed...needless to say she had a rough day! As a matter of fact, it took it's toll on all of us - honestly, I just don't handle blood very well!! However, I'm quick to realize that we are so blessed with our health that a lost tooth is minor in comparison to the potential...

Tonight as I was putting her to bed I lingered a little longer than normal, tickling her back and staying with her until she fell asleep. Right before she dozed off she murmured this..."I think I have the greatest Mommy of all..." I'm not sure if my heart could have been any fuller! This must be what they mean when they say it's all worth it!

4 comments:

color me happy said...

I love this picture...
Wow. That moment is precious...its the little things.

Anonymous said...

She does have the greatest Mom!
What a lucky little girl...and I am qualified to say so as the Dad.

Danielle Snider said...

gorgeous picture. you are 2 beautiful women!

Kerri said...

You did it, you made me tear up......glad she is OK - sorry about the tooth! (good thing it is a practice tooth!) Sending you guys love and kisses!