Sunday, June 15, 2008

All clear!

I know it seems like I just dropped off the face of the earth, but in reality we took a quick trip to Alabama to visit my Dad who was in the country for two weeks.
But, before I get into those pictures, let me tell you about my Boy's 1st trip to the dentist...He did such an awesome job! I think it probably had something to do with the TV that was turned on a cartoon station during the whole procedure, but still... he braved the whole ordeal, x-rays, scraping, tooth counting, cleaning, flossing, flouriding & the once over by the dentist...and no cavitities! Plus the dental hygenist told us one of his front teeth was loose! I'm truly not ready for him to lose his 1st tooth!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

What a brave boy!

Meghan said...

I am not ready for him to lose his first tooth either. . .just put some super glue on his gums. . .