Saturday, February 2, 2008

Choices

Those of you who know me know that I've been known to have a few opinions in my life. . . and that I share them freely. . . sometimes too freely. . . this post isn't about opinions just something I saw in my neighborhood that took me by surprise. . . see I don't live in what you would call a "liberal" town and not many folks share our political ideologies so when we run into someone who does lean to the same side we do, we embrace them! This sign was placed on a tree by an elderly gentleman who lives on the corner, funny, it's the one's you'd never expect that surprise you, huh?

** Can you guess who I'm voting for on Super Tuesday...? Come on try. . . leave me a comment, see how well you know me!
**and while you're at it...tell me who you favor on Tuesday...

6 comments:

Kerri said...

Hands down - Huckabee! (actually, he is so conservative it scares me!). I don't know who, but, I'm going out on a limb and guessing that it will be a democrat. (our household hasn't decided yet)

BEAT said...

It would have been Edwards...for some reason I really like him. Now, it is all about Hillary! It is time for a Mrs. President.

I think you and the husband are Hillary fans, too. If not, it will be a dem. All in all, it is time for a change!

Jamie said...

Obama '08.

Anonymous said...

Definitely Obama. Definitely not Ron Paul

fiona said...

this is what i love about our country...even though you may not be on the same "side" as someone, you can still love them and their point of views...i must say that even though i may not be voting for them on tuesday, it is really great that someone that doesn't look like all the other presidents and someone who doesn't go to the same bathroom can be serious candidates...we have come a long way baby!

Anonymous said...

You did not vote because BUSH was not on the ticket HAHA