Monday, December 24, 2007

Ho Ho Ho!

My kids were so excited to meet Santa. Amy Lee kept telling me that he needed to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas...well, his wish came true tonight as we met with the Old Man...what a wonderful Santa! Although he was clearly swamped with children waiting to meet him he took his time with my two babies & made them feel as if they'd really spent time with good ole Saint Nick! And bless his heart he told my boy, whose 1st item on his wish list for Santa was a gun, that he was too young for guns and that maybe he'd better stick with Thomas the Train! God, I love Santa!


Here we are afterwards on a sleigh ride in the snow...Those three ladies in the sleigh with me are my Mom and two of my sisters.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Mos Craciun! You guys look great- love the beard Alvie! Wishing we could exchange hugs in person for the holidays. We're looking forward to our beach vacation in Sri Lanka- we leave on the 28th. Much love from Emily, Eric, Odin and Lily

Anonymous said...

I think it's hilarious that Amos is so obsessed with guns. Maybe now you guys will rethink letting Nate babysit all the time... just kidding. :)

Lacey said...

Looks great! I am glad you have a new computer, and had a great holiday.