Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday at the Winslows


I'm starting something new this week. Our wonderful neighborhood has been getting together all summer on Wednesday nights for dinner. The kids have a blast, but I think the parents ultimately enjoy it more! Anyway, I've decided that each week I'm going to highlight the family that hosts the night. This week it is the Winslows & their beautiful children, Kenelm & Hannah, here we go. . .


Little Kenelm has more energy than any kid I've ever met! I have the hardest time taking this cutie's picture because he is always, always on the go! But thanks to my new camera I was able to capture this sweet picture.
I was lucky enough to take little Hannah's picture when she was just a couple of weeks old, it's been fun to watch her quickly grow up!

Big Kenelm here in front of his 2nd home...he loves to tinker in his shed.

My little Lou-Lou loves Hannah! Here she is patting her on the head.

Thanks for an absolutely wonderful evening, everything was FANTASTIC!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures! Our Wednesday night get togethers are really special!